Pursuing MBBS/MD at Columbus Central University in Belize is truly a rewarding career investment opportunity. Interestingly, it carries the same value as any other abroad degree. To be precise, Belize is a country which is well-known for affordable and quality medical education. The prestigious medical universities of Belize are known less to people. On the other hand, the Central University of Columbus is also recognized by major healthcare councils such as the WHO and the MCI and others.
The Eligibility Criteria of Pursuing MBBS/MD in CCU
Belize is one of the most preferred destinations for international students to pursue medical degree courses. Thus, if you are eager to study MBBS in Columbus Central University Belize, go through the list of eligibility criteria as mentioned below.
- The students must have 50% marks in 10+2 (UR) and 45% (SC/ST/OBC) with CBSE / ISC or any other Equivalent Board of Examination.
- Class 12th in Science, with Physics, Chemistry and Botany and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.
- The applicants must have the age of 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.
- The applicants need to qualify for the NEET entrance examination conducted by the (NTA) National Testing Agency.
- In science subjects like physics, chemistry and biology with have to get 50% of marks.
- The Duration of the MBBS Course is 5 Years.
The Process of Admission at Columbus Medical University Belize
- You have to fill the application form before the Admission.
- After filling the application form, you will avail of an offer letter. You can save it for future use.
- You have to pay the enrollment fees. After paying the Medical Degree fees for CCU in Belize, apply for the Visa.
- After that, you would be eligible for the screening process in Belize.
- Get Visa for studying MBBS Columbus Central Medical University in Belize.
- Now you are all set to book a flight to Belize. All the Best..!!
Benefits of Studying MBBS in Belize.
- You do not need to appear for entrance test in Medical Universities of Belize.
- You do not need to pay the capitalization fee.
- The Indian students seeking to pursue MBBS woulsd be admitted to those institutions which are recognized by the MCI.
- Another highlighting trait of pursuing MBBS in Belize is that you would have a wide exposure to clinical practice.
- The tuition fee is quite low and hence affordable for Indian students.
- The cost of living is also quite low in Belize.
- A majority of medical universities are accredited by WHO and MCI.
- The MBBS colleges in Belize follow the mode of English language.
- The hostel accommodations are easily available and comfortable.
- The MBBS degree which you would get from English medical colleges are renowned globally and have great value.
- Interestingly, you would have the opportunity to work in government hospitals after completing your MBBS course in Belize.
Frequently Asked Questions related to Studying MBBS in CCUSM Belize
1. Is it compulsory to opt for student VISA in CCUSM Belize.
Yes, it is compulsory to opt for student Visa in Belize. Without a Visa, you can’t take admission in the MBBS in Central America Belize.
2. What is the medium of instruction in the MBBS courses in Belize?
English is the medium of instruction for Columbus Central University located in Belize.
3. What is the type of medical degree offered in CCU School of Medicine Belize?
The degree which you get in Belize is MD. It is equivalent to MBBS degree offered in India.
4. Can I practice in my own country after pursuing MBBS in Belize?
Well, after pursuing MBBS in Columbus Central University, you would have the permission to practice in your own country. However, note that you have to comply with the rules and regulations of the Medical Council or the Medical Board of your country. Remember that all the universities in Belize are recognized by the World Health Organization and other bodies.
5. What is the MCI Screening Test?
The MCI states that all students pursuing MBBS program from medical colleges outside India and looking forward to practice in India after the completion of their program have to appear for a screening test. You can refer to the website of the MCI for more information.